Many users had been asking for a way to track the student’s attendance to classes. The first thing they tried is to create a shared schedule for many professors or complex things like that. The fact is that it’s really easy to have scheduled classes in Accudemia and track students attendance.
To do so, the first thing you need is a Classroom, instead of a Center. Go to the Centers & Classrooms screen and create a new Classroom, as shown in the image below:
1. Then, go to the Subject Areas screen, and either edit an existent one or create a new one.
2. Enable the scheduled classes, and
3. Click on the new “Scheduled Classes” tab you have on the top:
4. Once you get there, create a new class by clicking on the toolbar:
5. Enter the general information as well as the schedule information. If you are editing an existent class, you will see a yellow box with options on what to do with past sessions.
If don’t want to enroll each students manually, you can allow them to register by themselves. Go to the Control Panel -> Tracking Settings -> Class Attendance, and choose the options you prefer: